Thursday, September 30, 2010

Passion

Throughout High School, we had a Choir director who was very enthusiastic and passionate. I now aspire to be like him in many ways as a future choir director. They way he approached teaching was very effective because students understood why he was doing what he was doing. Because of his enthusiasm and passion, we were a much better choir. He brought out the very best in all of his students because of his passion. He would go out of his way to make a student better, or to have them understand what was going on. He was a very inclusive director and always went above and beyond to make everything as good as it could possibly be. I never really had a subject that I was overly enthused about that the teacher wasn't as well. So I guess I'm lucky in that regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment